Forum: Kleo Geolocation

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Kleo Geolocation premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Kleo geo location not autofilling location

Home Forums Kleo Geolocation Kleo geo location not autofilling location

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

ted st brice
    Participant

the autofill location feature has stopped working since i migrated – i have disabled it re-enabled it removed it and placed it back with no success is it possible to get help with this please ? : )

ted st brice
    Participant

There was also a location icon on the members directory page which has also now been removed

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Ted,
    Your site generates two JavaScript errors which are most likely prevents the address autocomplete from working.

1)Google Maps API error: MissingKeyMapError
    This error indicates on a missing Google Maps API key ( Google now requires an API key in order to use its map features ). Please follow this tutorial on how to create an API key and then enter it in GEO my WP Settings page.

2) You have included the Google Maps API multiple times on this page. This may cause unexpected errors.
    This error indicates that Google Maps API is being registered multiple times on your site which most times causes conflicts. It is being registered once by GEO my WP and again by most likely another plugin or by the theme of your site. You need to disable the second call that is being made to Google Maps by disabling the plugin or using a filter if provided.

My advice is to first create the API key and see if it solves the issue. If it doesn’t, you will need to find the other Google Maps plugin that most likely conflicts and disable it to see if that solves the issue.

I hope that helps.

ted st brice
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

ted st brice
    Participant

ted st brice
    Participant

ted st brice
    Participant

ted st brice
    Participant

some help would be great ???????

ted st brice
    Participant

After numerous attempts the plugin has caused more problems than its worth i found a free plugin which does the same thing and doesn’t give me any api errors using the same api key, could i please get a refund. I have since removed the plugin and all add-ons i bought, waited 3 days for some help and still nothing i would like a refund for the plugin and add-ons…

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you need additional help with the above, please open a new support ticket.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you need additional help with the above, please open a new support ticket.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Kleo geo location not autofilling location’ is closed to new replies.