Forum: Gravity Geolocation

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Gravity Geolocation premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Making Address Fields Read-Only After Google Address Selection

Home Forums Gravity Geolocation Making Address Fields Read-Only After Google Address Selection

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Ian Fernie
    Participant

Hi

I’m using the Geocoder and Google API to enable customers to select their address as they type it in. I’ve used the gf_readonly filter and function to make the address fields readonly. Initially the fields are readonly but once the customer selects their address and the fields are populated they then become editable. It seems that GeoFields overrides the pre-rendered GForms settings. Is there a workaround?

Thanks.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Ian,
    Can you provide a link to the live form?

Thanks,

Ian Fernie
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Ian Fernie
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Thank you for the link Ian.

I uploaded a new version of the plugin which should take care of this issue. Please update your plugin and let me know if it works.

Thanks,

Ian Fernie
    Participant

Thanks. Done some testing and the new version seems to fix the problem. Thank you for your prompt response.

Cheers

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

You are welcome. I am glad it is now working.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.