Forum: Geo Members Directory

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Geo Members Directory premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]map members

Home Forums Geo Members Directory map members

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

comferrer
    Participant

hi , There are a new problem, it only shows 1 member when clicking on the map, when there are several members it don’t show anything , instead of showing a number … ( http://tennissables.fr/joueurs-de-tennis/ )

Other thing , is there a way to show all the members in a map , now it just show members on the page.

thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi,

it only shows 1 member when clicking on the map, when there are several members it don’t show anything , instead of showing a number …

I released a new version of GEO my WP that should take care of this issue. Please update your plugin and let me know if it works.

is there a way to show all the members in a map , now it just show members on the page.

Unfortunately, that is not possible without customization of the plugin.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you wish to reply to this topic please change its status to “Not resolved”  before replying.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.