GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Not resolved]Map not loading on mobile

Home Forums Support Map not loading on mobile

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Reservine 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Reservine
    Participant

Hi Geo my WP,

The plugin is working great on our desktop site but unfortunately is not loading on mobile.

Here is an example page: https://www.reservine.app/wine-tastings/napa-valley-wineries/alpha-omega/

Attached is a screenshot from mobile.

Please advise, thank you!

Patrick and the Reservine Team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Patrick,

That happens because you have 2 maps ( one for desktop and another for mobile ) using the same element ID. And it is not possible to generate multiple maps using the same ID.

If you are using the “element_id” shortcode attribute in the [gmw_single_location] shortcode you need to make sure that each shortcode has a unique element ID.

I hope this helps.

Reservine
    Participant

Hi Eyal,

Thank you for your prompt response! How would you suggest creating a map that will only be active on the mobile version of the page?

I tried duplicating the map (currently being displayed on the WooCommerce product via the product page widget) and then hiding the duplicate on desktop and the original on mobile through CSS (display: none), but to no success. (Please forgive any lack of expertise on my part – I am new to web development and learning as I go!)

Best regards,

Patrick

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.