Forum: Global Maps

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Global Maps premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Map off center

Home Forums Global Maps Map off center

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

J B
    Participant

My search works great. The first map is centered just fine, however all other maps are left-justified. Please help! How can I make sure my search result maps are formatted properly?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

HI JB,
    It is most likely a matter of CSS styling. Can you provide me with a link to the live page?

J B
    Participant

Any updates? I sent the link am for you to test but have not heard anything back in weeks!

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

HI JB,

I don’t see any link. As you can see, nothing is posted above. Perhaps, for some reason your post with the link was not recorded.

Please post it again and I will take a look at it.

thanks,

J B
    Participant

I placed the link inside a private content box. I see you did not receive it. The site has not yet launched.

Please let me know if you’ve not yet received the link and I will attempt to send it again.

Thanks.

Private Content Hidden

J B
    Participant

Here it is again.

Private Content Hidden

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Thanks.
    Looks like that you only need to change the width of the map so it will fit within the content boundaries. However, this map belongs to the Event Manager plugin, I believe, so I am not sure how you change the width of this map. Anyway, you should probably change it to 100% width so it will always fit within the content.

I hope that helps.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you wish to reply to this topic please change its status to “Not resolved”  before replying.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.