Forum: F.A.Q

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons please use the support forum.

New custom form template

Home Forums F.A.Q New custom form template

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 6 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

webcon
    Participant

Hello,

I have created a new form template and I see it listed in the “AddOns” section. However, I cannot seem to find the setting to tell GeoMyWP to use that new custom form template when I edit a form. I see a drop down for the response template, just not for the form template.

Thanks for your help.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Webcon,
    The ability to choose a search form template per form is currently available only when using the premium settings add-on.
    However, you can simply replace the “default” search from in the Support plugin folder with the one you created. You will have to rename its folder “default” as well. This way the plugin will load your search form.

webcon
    Participant

thanks for the quick reply. Is there a place I can clearly see the features that are available for each version? I will have my client purchase the Premium version if they want me to customize the form. I think your doing a good job with this plug-in, it is very useful.

This may also be a Premium only feature, but how do you display the Days/Hours in the results template?

Thanks.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi,
    1) The days and hours feature is available in the free version and you can use it with the function gmw_pt_days_hours($post, $nr_message="N/A"); within the loop.

2) I haven’t created a demo search page for the Premium Settings add-on yet but you can see all its the additional setting here.

sung
    Participant

I have version 1.7.2. How do I load the hours?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Sung,
    You should be able to use the same function above. Are you getting any error when trying?

sung
    Participant

I don’t get any errors. The page just stops loading at that point. The prefix for the fields is “_wppl” not “gmw_” if that makes a difference.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.