Forum: Geo Job Manager

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Geo Job Manager premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Remove Grouping Clusters

Home Forums Geo Job Manager Remove Grouping Clusters

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Andrew Bossola 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Andrew Bossola
    Participant

The grouping is terrible on these listings. It does not even show some of the states that the listings are in. Colorado for example… http://www.libertydirect.org/find-dpc-doctor/

Anyhow, I was thinking that setting the shortcode to marker_cluster=”0″ would remove the clusters but no such luck. How can we zoom in on the map a bit or remove the clusters? I’d prefer to just zoom in slightly. I don’t see any such options for this.

Thanks,
    Andrew

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Andrew,
    The map is set to display up to 200 locations by default; That is why only 200 locations are showing. You can change that value using the shortcode attribute results_count="500" for example.

To remove the clusters you can use the shortcode attribute group_markers="normal"

let me know if that helps.

Andrew Bossola
    Participant

works for me…. thanks! I can finally put this project to bed…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.