Forum: WP Users Geolocation

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the WP Users Geolocation premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Search Result Yes or No

Home Forums WP Users Geolocation Search Result Yes or No

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Frank Cerrito
    Participant

Is there a way to setup GEO my WP to have the search results just return a yes or no? I want non members to be able to search within their area code to determine if a location exists close by before having to become a member.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Frank,

Is there a way to setup GEO my WP to have the search results just return a yes or no?

This should be possible but not “out of the box”. The easiest way I can think of is by creating a custom results template file where instead of outputting the map and list of results you simply check if results were found ( using the $gmw array ) and display the message base on that.

With basic PHP knowledge it shouldn’t be very complex.

I hope that helps.

Frank Cerrito
    Participant

Thank you Eyal. I will give that a try, I think I know enough about PHP to make it work.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

You are very welcome.

I am marking this topic resolved. If you have any other questions regarding the above please change the topic status to “Not Resolved” before replying.

Thanks,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.