GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Not resolved]Shortcodes not working

Home Forums Support Shortcodes not working

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  smazzoni 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

smazzoni
    Participant

Hi,

I created a simple Posts Locator form and placed the shortcode on one page. [gmw form=”13″]

I found some things are not working, when I want to jump to the next page I get a 404 error. Also, when I check the option “Visitor’s Current Location Filter” the search results drop from 28 to 3, and Increasing the radius even to 100000 doesn’t seem to help. Also, I tried the Get Directions checkbox and it is not showing the link on each listing.

Finally, I disabled the map and added a shortcode for it but it is not loading, turned back settings to map above content and is not displaying anymore.

I don’t see any JS error con the console or anything, it seems the plugin is just not loading the settings correctly.

Any help is appreciated, the plugin seems interesting.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.