Forum: Xprofile Fields

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Xprofile Fields premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Sorry to be stupid, but how does this work? I thought it would allow address ing

Home Forums Xprofile Fields Sorry to be stupid, but how does this work? I thought it would allow address ing

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  charles sandner 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

charles sandner
    Participant

I bought xprofile. All I want is to allow the end user to enter an address upon registration. Is this even the correct Haddon? If so, how do I make it work? I’m not as stupid as I sound.

GEO my WP
    Deactivate | Edit | Settings
    Assign geolocation to post types and BuddyPress members. Create an advance proximity search forms to search for locations based on address, radius, units and more.

Version 2.6.5 | By Eyal Fitoussi | View details
    Select GMW Add-on – Global maps
    GMW Add-on – Global maps
    Please deactivate the license key before deactivating the plugin | Edit
    Create mashup maps of posts and BuddyPress members

Version 2.0 | By Eyal Fitoussi | Visit plugin site
    License Key:
    License is activated. Thank you for your support!

Select GMW Add-on – Premium Settings
    GMW Add-on – Premium Settings
    Add additional settings to search form shortcodes and results.

Version 1.6.3 | Visit plugin site
    License Key:

Select GMW Add-on – Xprofile Fields
    GMW Add-on – Xprofile Fields
    Integrate Xprofile fields with GEO my WP. Allow the members of your site add their location in the registration form and add/update it from the “Edit Profile” page.

Version 1.4 | By Eyal Fitoussi | Visit plugin site
    License Key:

charles sandner
    Participant

All I want is for the end user to add their address upon registration (buddy press) , as well as update their address via the location tab in profile. Did I buy the incorrect premium plugin? Nothing exotic I don’t think.

They can already put their address in via the location tab…I modified it a bit. I just need the registration part.

charles sandner
    Participant

https://www.bustersvisionregistry.org/register-3/ (everything else is under the Registry in the top nav)

I hope this lady doesn’t ask for an updates months after I’ve moved on any more.

charles sandner
    Participant

Once again, I was “crying wolf”. I think I have a mental problem?? I got it, it all works fine.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.