Forum: Gravity Geolocation

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Gravity Geolocation premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]User Registration Edit Field?

Home Forums Gravity Geolocation User Registration Edit Field?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Daniel Schutzsmith
    Participant

I’m adding the Address and Geocoder fields to a gravity form that updates the user profile. When the user edits the page, the Address field type populates fine but I can’t get the Geocoder field to populate.

Any ideas?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Daniel,

When the user edits the page, the Address field type populates fine but I can’t get the Geocoder field to populate.

I apologize, but I am not sure exactly what you mean by “I can’t get the Geocoder field to populate”. The geocoder is a hidden field that is not suppose to show on the front-end. It only holds the geocoded information that will show on the form entry.

Does it answers your question?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you wish to reply to this topic please change its status to “Not resolved”  before replying.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.