GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Not resolved]Wc Vendors and Geomywp

Home Forums Support Wc Vendors and Geomywp

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  gsh2000 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Marcoq
    Participant

Hi, is there a tested way to implement geomywp product geolocation on the Wc Vendors frontend for add and edit product please?

Looked at all previous conversations about it but there doesn’t seem any straightforward answer. Will version 3.0 help?

Thanks

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Unfortunately, there isn’t a solution yet. This has been on my todo list and I will start working on it after the official release of GEO my WP 3.0.

Marcoq
    Participant

Tnx for the reply and good to know.
    Judging by the many threads on various forums many like me would be happy to pay for such extension. On which note, and before committing to one or the other, which between WC Vendors and Dokan would you recommend for best future integration?

Cheers

norfolkandway
    Participant

Vote up for a WCvendors product locator addon for Geomywp
    Willing to pay 🙂 for the addon

Forum looks like there are a number of others requesting this feature.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Yes, integration with WCVendors is highly requested. The only thing holding it up is the development of GEO my WP 3.0, which as been taking much longer than expected.

However, I am now updating the last extension before being able to officially release v3.0. SO it shouldn’t be too long from now.

norfolkandway
    Participant

Most excellent, Thank you for the reply and I look forward to the WCvendors integration release

norfolkandway
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

gsh2000
    Participant

Just found this old thread.

I have successfully combined Wc Vendors And Geomywp

Not too hard to do.

https://www.doktoroo.com/nearby/
    .. try using 90045 (Los Angeles) as your current zip location

I add Geo data to each woo product (post)

To add Geo data to each vendor would require me using BuddyPress.. so I passed on that.

GARRY

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.