Skip to content
Post Types Geotagging
- Geotag any of the post types registered on your site.
- Easily add location to a post using Google map, Google address autocomplete, coordinates and more.
- Display map showing the location of a post or a mashup map showing all posts.
- Create proximity search forms to search and find posts based on address, distance, categories and more.
BuddyPress Members Geotagging
- Allow the BuddyPress members of your site to add geographic location to their member profile using the Location tab added by GEO my WP plugin.
- Adding location to BuddyPress member is simple using Google map, Google address autocomplete, cooridnates and more.
- Display a map showing the location of a specific BuddyPress member or create a mashup map showing all members.
- Create proximity search forms to search and find BuddyPress members based on an address, distance, profile fields and more.
Proximity Search Forms Builder
- Create unlimited proximity search forms to search and find different components, such as post types and BuddyPress members, based on address, distance, categories and more.
- Create unlimited mashup maps to display the location of different components.
- Setup and define each of the forms differently and based on your needs.
- Easily place any of the forms anywhere on a page or a template file using a shortcode.
Single Location Shortcode and Widget
- Display the location of a specific component ( Post type, BuddyPress member... ) anywhere on a page or in a sidebar using a shortcode and a widget.
- Show the location on a Google map, Set the width and height of the map, choose the map type, set zoom level and more.
- Display the address of the location.
- Display "Get directions" system.
User's Current Location Shortcode and Widget
- Present the visitors of your site with a location form which allows them to add their current location.
- Once added, the visitor's current location will be saved and can be used with the different features of GEO my WP plugin.
- Set your proximity search forms to display locations nearby the visitor's location.